Please select your device type, to install a personal Dash wallet:
Dashwallet (a breadwallet fork) is a real standalone Dash client. There is no server to get hacked or go down, so you can always access your money.
Using SPV mode, Dashwallet connects directly to the Dash network with the fast performance you need on a mobile device. Dashwallet is designed to protect you from malware, browser security holes, even physical theft. With AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, keychain and code signatures, Dashwallet represents a significant security advantage over web and desktop wallets, and other mobile platforms.
- Simplicity is Dashwallet’s core design principle. A simple backup phrase is all you need to restore your wallet on another device if yours is ever lost or broken.
- Because Dashwallet is deterministic, your balance and transaction history can be recovered from just your backup phrase.
- “simplified payment verification” for fast mobile performance
- no server to get hacked or go down
- single backup phrase that works forever
- private keys never leave your device
- import password protected paper wallets
- “payment protocol” payee identity certification
- Shapeshift integration (Pay any BTC Address by just scanning the BTC QR Code)
Dashwallet is open source and available under the terms of the MIT license.
Source code is available at https://github.com/QuantumExplorer/dashwallet
The latest wallets for multiple devices are available here: