This is a brief introduction to the Dash Sky Paragliding project. Dash Sky proposes to buy a large sector of the billboard space provided by the paraglider canopies for the entire paragliding season.
Our 6 professionally branded paragliders will each fly 10 times per day, weather permitting. On average, we can fly 5 days out of 7.
- 6 gliders x 10 = 60 flights per day
- Hence 300 flights per 5-day week.
- 1200 flights per month.
- 14 400 flights per year, totaling 28 800 over 2 years.
- Approx 0.002083333 Dash per flight (US $ 2.31)
- Gladers take-off from Signal Hill, a famous and popular tourist destination.
- Gliders land at the Promenade in front of the Winchester Mansions Hotel on the the beach in Sea Point, which is also a popular tourist destination.
- Dash-branded booths and banners at both locations.
- Approx 90% of customers elect to have in-flight videos.
- Our company policy is for all our pilots to include pictures and video in the air with the Branded
Paraglider in frame for at least 25% of the duration of video and 25% of the total amount of pictures taken.
Our customers post their pictures and videos on Socal Media. Our current social media profile :
- Facebook likes / followers 8.1k
- Twitter followers 8.4k
- Google Plus followers 40.9k
- Instagram followers 19.5k
Thirty percent of our website traffic comes from Social Media.
Case Study: Effectiveness of Aerial Advertising
After having performed only 50 hours of flight / exposure time, the study secured astonishing results, detailed below. After having flown 100 hours of flight / exposure time, a second survey was completed. Aerial advertising was the only medium used to expose the brand.
50 Hours Flight / Exposure Time:
- 28% of all people sampled recalled the brand
- Of those, 92% remembered the Aerial Banner passing
- 82% stated that the banner was readable/clear
- 59% discussed the banner and brand with their friends, colleagues or family
100 Hours Flight/Exposure Time:
- 47% of all people sampled recalled the brand
- Of those, 93% remembered the Aerial banner passing
- 77% stated that the banner was readable/clear
- 54% discussed the banner and brand with their friends, colleagues or family
Please return soon for news updates!